April 7, 2009

Cellphone photos - First day

I forgot all of my photos on the dSLR are in RAW format - which means I need my computer to convert them to JPG. It'll be a few more days, probably. In the meanwhile, here's a few pictures that I took with my cellphone.

I actually didn't take many with the dSLR until the last day.

First day - ran into a rainstorm in western MD and W.Va. What you can't see is that there are 5 or 6 trucks surrounding me.

I was trying to capture the very low cloud cover.

Pretty clouds as the storm starts to break up.

Tadah! Bug splatter and all.

0 Comments (Click here to comment):

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP