December 4, 2008

Memoirs of Fall

Ok, just one memoir. This is not my favorite picture, composition-wise, but I needed the practice. I messed around with different settings tonight.

Original

All the yellow sucked out. Interesting.

Pushing the envelope further...Almost all color sucked out.


Even more harsh here...I left just a touch of color in.

Looks kinda morbid, no? This reminds me of the recent Sleepy Hollow or The Brothers Grimm movies.

What do ya'all think? Any favorites?

1 Comments (Click here to comment):

Anonymous,  December 6, 2008 at 7:55 AM  

I love the last two. You do have a great talent for photography, very evocative subjects and wonderful composition.

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP