December 27, 2008

I am not cut out for

this roommate thing.

Am I too anal? I just got home from my Christmas break, and discovered that our fridge is so full that I can't fit the food I just picked up for next week in it. And what food I did have left over from last week, someone moved. Someone TOUCHED MY FOOD.

I'm definitely not cut out for roommate situation. Gah. Just a few more months. I keep reminding myself I'm saving oodles of money by living here.

RANT RANT.

Ok I'm done.

1 Comments (Click here to comment):

Anonymous,  December 28, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

I could NEVER handle that situation! Tell them to CLEAN OUT!!! UGH! Quick question - I see that you have an overstock/google ad on your blog..do you get compensated for that? How does it work?? Karen Sko

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP