September 7, 2008

I return!

KR got hitched this weekend, and the wedding was just lovely! I was silly and didn't use my flash even though I had it, so my pictures aren't very good, but I did snag a few gems. KR gets the first rights to them, then I'll pass them out to interested folks if she Okays it.

It was terrific to have a chance to see my friends, including my old climbing buddy, and a few people I hadn't seen in awhile. Everyone looked wonderful, I had a ball and I was sorry to leave. If there was some way I could scoop them all up and take them with me to my next hometown, I would.
----
Last week, my grocery store had a sale on t-bone steaks and I snagged a $17 steak for $8 and change. It was ginormous and fed me fed me for several days. There's no doubt that I'm a steak n' potatoes girl. Nom nom.

Note: The green spots you see is NOT mold. They're pieces of lettuce from my salad that I spilled. Really.

0 Comments (Click here to comment):

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP