August 14, 2008

Surprise!

Notice anything different?

This current color scheme will be changed to a less dark one. Maybe similar color scheme as the original blog. Definitely a different picture. Angels aren't my thing. I've subbed in a temp image for now. One main reason for the change - I was tired of the empty space in the old blog, and wanted to find a template that maximized the space. I also wanted to try find a design that was a bit more sleeker and modern. I couldn't find any templates that I was happy with, so I decided to go with a template whose layout was close to what I was looking for, and make tweaks to it.

-------------
8/15/08 Edited to add: The funky colors are because I'm trying to figure out what part of html code is for what feature. So I'm using colors to help with that.

0 Comments (Click here to comment):

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP