August 16, 2008

Blog layout

I'm getting close to the design I have in mind. Unfortunately, for me to do anymore work, it'll take a few days for me to figure out how to add design features that I want. My knowledge of html coding is very rusty. So, don't expect anymore major changes for awhile. The color scheme will remain as is - black, very pale gray (because stark white is hard on the eyes) with red accents.

Please let me know if you notice any problems or funkiness while using the page.
-----------
It's a beautiful day. I'm going ot take a break from the computer and go enjoy it.

1 Comments (Click here to comment):

Anonymous,  August 16, 2008 at 2:15 PM  

The white is MUCH BETTER. I'm likin' it!

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP