August 19, 2008

Back in business!

JC of Texas sent me a copy of CS3. Hurrah!

Also, because I've been out of town on weekends so much in past few weeks, I haven't been able to jobhunt much. I will get back on track with that. I'm also considering adding Alaska (even though it's expensive) to the list of states to jobhunt in. I wouldn't mind living there temporarily, for a few months or a year. If the right opportunity came along, I won't pass it up...We'll see. I don't want to count chicks before they've hatched. Knock on wood, cross your fingers, send some "juju!"

No new pictures on my work computer. Here's a recycled one from about two years ago.

1 Comments (Click here to comment):

Anonymous,  August 19, 2008 at 7:35 PM  

Excellent use of juju.....a favorite word of mine. You don't see it used much.

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP