July 29, 2008

Avoiding Disasters

It's a common nightmare that two girls will show up to a dance wearing the same dress. I never ran into that problem; however, I nearly did today. This morning, I briefly considered wearing a particular skirt that I love but decided to not to because I didn't have time to shave my legs.

Fast forward to about when my train pulled into my station. As I got up from my seat to get off, I realized a girl standing nearby was wearing the exact same skirt I considered wearing today! Disaster averted!

Someone up there is really watching out for me. Grandma, I'm sure...she always did have a good sense of style.

0 Comments (Click here to comment):

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP