October 12, 2007

Stalled

This blog has temporarily stalled, partly due to long work hours and a writer's block. I need to think of more topics to write about. And take more pictures, which is proving difficult when it gets dark so early after work.

To tide you over, here are a few old pictures that I have on my flash drive..

Find the interloper!

Poor picture (I had just gotten the camera), but still cool.

A September storm over DC.

Somewhere over northern Florida (taken with a disposable camera on the plane)

Actually, this picture is fairly recent.
Apollo is lazy...or smart? He lays down when he's playing tug with me.

0 Comments (Click here to comment):

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP