October 8, 2007

The Dog and His Blue Ball

My weekend, again, didn't go quite as planned. However, I did manage to get myself down to the Arlington Cemetery, and took a few many pictures. Around 100. However, about 95% of them were bad. Very bad. I was upset. I'm not sure why...was it my lack of skills (I know I need practice). Or was it just the light? Or the lens? After looking at the images, I think it's a combination of needing more practice, and better lens. I'm still using the kit lens that came with the camera.


Here's one of the better ones.

So, to console myself, I decided to take a few many pictures of Apollo.

Wheeeee!

Ahh, one of the many pleasures in life.

My little thief. I'm so proud.


Mine.

Get your paws off my ball, damnit! WOOF WOOF

Popped the ball. Woe!

1 Comments (Click here to comment):

alicia marie October 9, 2007 at 10:02 PM  

I love the one of Apollo with the stick in his mouth! he looks divinely happy!

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP