October 25, 2007

Oh, and...

I keep dreaming that I find a petrified dragon. I don't remember all the details but I remember just knowing that the dragon was once alive, and could become alive again.

Weird. What does this mean?

2 Comments (Click here to comment):

Anonymous,  October 26, 2007 at 8:10 PM  

Petrified Dragon? You gotta lay off the chili-dogs before bedtime.

alicia marie October 28, 2007 at 12:57 AM  

hmmmm....I have NO idea! very odd. I like that you bothered to "tag" this post...like if in the future you're like "hmm, I wonder where that post about my dragon dream is? Oh! I'll just search under 'dragon' and...TADA!"


he he he!

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP