October 25, 2007

Dreary Gray Days

Apollo's feeling much better. Whatever affected him has worked its way through his system, and he's back to his old self. But his recovery coincided with a massive cool front that hit this area. We've had two solid days of rain, rain, and more rain. And we're forecasted to have one more day of rain. On one hand, I'm happy - this area desperately needed it. But on the other, I'm not a fan of winter rain. It's just so depressing. And I'm sure there won't be any leaves left on the trees in Shenandoah.

I keep promising myself that we'll go walking after despite the rain. Hey, Apollo's already stinky from being sick, so little rain won't hurt. Right? Good idea in theory, but in practice...not so much. I didn't feel like going out in pouring rain for long walks. Especially after the workdays I had this week (thanks, Ms. Coworker). If it's lighter tonight, I'll definitely go. Maybe. I should really. Apollo's getting a case of cabin fever. Last night, he spent 3 hours convincing me to play tug or throw toys. I didn't mind though.

This weekend's supposed to be nice and cool. I'll take a few pictures.

1 Comments (Click here to comment):

alicia marie October 28, 2007 at 12:55 AM  

Oh, please go...I love the smell of a fresh rain. And I'm such a sucker for wet Golden's ears!

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP