October 7, 2009

Frickin' Adorableness

I swung by my sister's house over the weekend to see her kids. They were great, as usual. But the highlight of my visit was when a little lightbulb went off over my niece's head, and she started signing. Granted, they were made-up signs, but what impressed me was they weren't the usual overly exaggerated gestures that I see from other kids who want to mimic deaf people using sign language.

Rather, her gestures were small, controlled and if I didn't know sign language myself, I would've thought she really was signing. It looked damn real.

My niece is so frickin' charming I'm surprised she's not leaking rainbows out of her ears, nostrils and farting rose petals.

0 Comments (Click here to comment):

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP