March 29, 2009

Another photo and some news

Old photo. I took this, I believe, last spring. I didn't have photoshop at the time. The original was pretty interesting but I wanted to see how it'd look with faux HDR. It came out darker than I expected, but I like it. It's pretty soothing, which isn't an image normally associated with metro or train stations.


On personal note...Shit. In just three days, I'll be on the road, on my way to Colorado. I'm very excited, but at the same time, a bit nervous. For the first time in a long long time, my job future isn't certain. I plan to freelance - working a 9-to-5 gig isn't for me. Of course, freelancing brings several uncertainties with it. It's dependent on how well I network and being a salesperson, selling my service and myself. Which is my big weakness. But I'm determined to make it work. And if it doesn't, at least I can say I tried. I'd rather try and fail than not try at all and wonder for the rest of my life if I could've done it.

Sentimentalism aside. I must say I really...hate...packing. I'm going to try remember that so I don't fill my next home with clutter.

0 Comments (Click here to comment):

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP