January 25, 2009

Metro guy

Before:


After:

OK, I got a little carried away. I couldn't decide what to do to "fix" the guy. So, inspired by his faux fur collar, I decided to play around a bit with colors and tried to make him into "early 90s punk-meets-metrosexual man." The hard part was, because his hair is tousled, I couldn't tint it without it looking artificial. If you look at the large version, you should be able to spot my shoddy job of tinting his hair a bit more easily. He obviously got lipstick and eyeliner as well, I think that looks pretty realistic. I also tweaked the tones so he isn't so yellow and got rid of his stubbles. I tried to whiten the whites of his eyes, but something went weird, so it looks pretty fake to me, I think. Oh well!

1 Comments (Click here to comment):

Melissa February 3, 2009 at 6:57 PM  

Small world! This is my brother! Boy, does he look funny with lipstick!

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP