January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Mine was pretty uneventful. I think I fell asleep about 10 minutes after the clock hit 12. And why did they change the ball drop in NYC again? It should start descending when there's 10 seconds left, not when there's an hour left. at 11:59:50, the ball was already near the bottom. Anticlimactic.

That's a good word for today. Anticlimactic. In the past years, I always had poignant, deep feelings on New Year's Eve. It was a time when I made decisions about what I would do in the new year. But this year...Not so much. I think it's because I already made my decisions months ago. Anticlimactic.

0 Comments (Click here to comment):

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP