November 11, 2008

Toilet Mystery

My toilet broke - again. It was leaking into the basement. I contacted the Landlords and the husband came over to check it out Sunday. It's the seal - again. He didn't want to go out to get the parts to fix it and come back same day (grr), so he said he'd be over either Monday or Tuesday night. Fine, I said. We have a spare bathroom.

The spare bathroom - my roommates' - is disgusting. I don't like using it unless I can't help it. Monday morning, went in there to do my, y'know, thing, and then puttered around the house, getting ready for work.

Last night, came home, felt the call of the nature hit and walked into the bathroom.

The toilet seat was up.

Roommate hasn't been home. Landlord hasn't been over yet, that I know of. I'm a chick, I wouldn't leave the seat up. Nothing else has been disturbed. No intruders. So, I ask you, intrepid readers...who put the seat up?

“How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?” - Sherlock Holmes, Sign of the Four.

My money is on the landlord. Or the mice.

0 Comments (Click here to comment):

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP