November 23, 2008

Inspiration...

Now and then, I look at blogs out there in the blogsphere for ideas and inspirations. This is my current favorite right now: www.dooce.com. Not for the content, but rather, in layout and design. And better yet, the author of this site makes so much money from the advertisements on her blog that both she and her husband no longer work. How's that for inspiration, huh?

I think this blog will get another revamp in the near future, nevermind that I didn't finish the current one.

In other news...When I buy a house (if I ever do), I will make sure that there aren't dozens of old oaks surrounding it. Sure, they're pretty, but when you get this...

The trees lose their appeal. That pile is about 3 to 4 feet deep and about 15 ft wide.

0 Comments (Click here to comment):

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP