November 25, 2008

Cars

Sometimes I have a hard time drumming up ideas to blog about. I found this website the other day: Skribit. It's a website with user-generated content. Translation - people post blog ideas.

Here's the first one I picked: Dream cars.
First one is a Lotus Elise. It's the only street-legal racing car in good ol' USA. And it's barely legal.



This is a 2005 Lotus Elise

I like this car because it's geninuely a racing car. It looks like one, inside and out.

Second and more affordable - a Jeep Wrangler. I particularly like old, pre-plastic models. Can't find a good picture.

Third? Hmm. A late 60s or early 70s muscle car like the Mustang, Viper, etc. I don't know old cars well, so I can't really express a preference for a specific model or year.

'71 Mustang
Check out the 'fro on that guy, hah.

1 Comments (Click here to comment):

LadyPatsFan November 26, 2008 at 12:01 PM  

When I was in high school (late 80's), an uncle of mine had a '72 mustang. Thing was VERY low to the ground and had NO passenger side seatbelt. Did I mention said uncle had a lead foot?

After riding with him to visit family an hour away down the INTERSTATE, I hitched a ride home with someone else. :)

(ps, my blog word is pilli, and I'm wearing 2 sweaters. Is it trying to tell me something?)

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP