October 5, 2008

Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser

If you haven't tried it before, go snag a couple. I forgot I bought them a year ago and found them again when I was unpacking (yes, still unpacking) some boxes. My tub was looking dingy so I decided to give them a shot.

End result? Tub looks almost new with minimal effort, unlike with Soft Scrub or other products. If I put in a tad more effort, it'd look like it just came off showroom floor. But I'm not that picky.

The box says you can use it to remove dirt from kitchen counters, soap scum in bathrooms, ground-in dirt on furniture (or tub in my case), and scuff marks from the walls.

I love love this thing. And for someone who hates cleaning, this is pretty good - I get insta results and gratification. I lack before-and-after pictures, though - didn't think to do that.

So...Here's a picture from the archives, with my old Point and shoot digital. It's one of the caves up near the Shenandoah National Park.

0 Comments (Click here to comment):

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP