September 28, 2008

Ahhhchooo!

Have gotten very little done this weekend, thanks to a cold. It's the first time I've gotten truly sick in the past 8 months or so. I try not let it stop me from doing stuff, but it's hard to focus. We've all been there.

So I've been doing stuff that doesn't require much intelligence. Cleaning. Laundry. Watching lots and lots of TV online at Hulu.com - speaking of, why would they subtitle first season of a show, but not the second? Oh, the agony! I should complain, but I don't know who to complain to. That requires too much thinking.

Poor Apollo is DYING to go for a long walk or two, but I only have enough energy to walk him up and down my street. I feel bad for him. He's been very patient though.
All the tissues I've used in the past two days.

1 Comments (Click here to comment):

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP