May 3, 2008

Zoo Pictures

I braved the tourists, the crowds, the heady sun beating down on my head for over 200 pictures.
Here's a few to start.

Right off bat, my biggest challenge was figuring out how to shoot through an inch-thick plexiglass. As you can see, I wasn't too successful. Snagged a few halfway decent shots though.
This would've been pretty good, except...well. That dumb kid walked into the reflection. GAH!
This is one of my favorite shots, even though there's a reflection/glare off the plexiglass.

Oh Hai!

1 Comments (Click here to comment):

Anonymous,  May 3, 2008 at 5:26 PM  

Jen, To help deal with reflections, shoot so you need to use the largest aperture as possible. This make the depth of field very shallow and tends to negate the reflections. Good pics though.

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP