May 1, 2008

Apollo II




1 Comments (Click here to comment):

Anonymous,  May 3, 2008 at 3:09 PM  

Hi Jen!

I ran into your blog just by acident, but I stayed on and read the whole thing, I think mostly because of Apollo.
I’m from Sweden and I have a Golden Retriever named Oscar.
You’ll find my website at www.outgrundligaoscar.se, but I must warn you, it’s in swedish.

You have a post from Monday October 15th, do you know the name of the third rider from the bottom?
The horse is brown and has number 35 (i think), anyway, the rider looks like Malin Baryard from Sweden.

Keep on taking cool pics.
Greetings from Sweden // Malin

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP