May 18, 2008

More pictures

I went wandering around DC with a friend Saturday. We didn't hit all of the sites we planned on, but still saw plenty. Most of you have seen typical touristy stuff, so I'll restrain from posting those.

Happy accident. I was trying to photograph a truck on the highway while on the metro train. I rather liked how this one came out, blur and all.

The letter Q is for...
Self portrait
A gorgeous church arch.
Some government door.
General Lee's house...an architectural feature
I love the marble. I want it.
An army of orange people invades...
Much later in day...my friend had this for his dinner.
Twas very tempting, but I'm glad to say I didn't indulge.
Much.

0 Comments (Click here to comment):

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP