April 1, 2008

Daffodils Series Plus One

Foiled by a too-hot lamp (and lack of planning), I decided to just goof around a bit. Using the remnants of my setup-gone-wrong, I shot this "plus one":Not a horrible picture. I think if I had a backdrop that matched the surface that the tomato is on, it'd blend a bit better. Probably could be fixed in photoshop though.

A happy accident. I like this one even though it's blurry. So I did some more blurry ones on purpose. I also skewed the white balance heavily to get the wonky color tints.

Another blurry one.

Nice and crisp. I can't decide if I like this or not though.


A "normal" picture destined to hang in someone's bathroom.

0 Comments (Click here to comment):

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP