March 26, 2008

Late Night Booty Call of Different Ilk

Apollo has something of a foot fetish. If he sees bare toes, he'll sometimes try to give them a tongue-bath. I have no idea why - it can't taste too good. I'll admit, I do let him go at them (and wash them afterwards) once in awhile, but not often. It feels too weird.

At some point last night, I had rolled onto my stomach and my feet were hanging over the edge of the bed. Once asleep, I'm very hard to wake. At some point in the night, I felt something wet slowly, stealthily slurp the sole of my foot. That weird sensation woke me up out of sound asleep. I jerked my foot away and turned to look at Apollo who was laying at the foot of bed. He grinned at me and wagged his tail a few times, looking pleased with himself.

Dork.

0 Comments (Click here to comment):

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP