February 3, 2008

New Toy

For me??
Faster than speeding bullet!
When Apollo barks in a certain way (as he did today),
it's so loud and deep that I can feel it in my chest.
He made my ears pop.
"Don't be hating me cause I'm beautiful"

2 Comments (Click here to comment):

alicia marie February 3, 2008 at 11:18 PM  

Jager has that toy. I got it for him the day before we picked him up. HE hates it. He has never even looked at it twice! I'm glad that SOME dogs enjoy it!!

Anonymous,  February 4, 2008 at 7:35 AM  

Apollo only enjoys new toys for a few days. Then it's back to his favorites - the ducky and a couple balls.

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP