February 7, 2008

I'm Pretending to Work

I'm naughty. I never feel like working, but I'm even less enthusatic after I've run a particular work gauntlet, which occurs every other week. I don't like to include overly personal information on here, but friends/family know what I'm talking about. Don't get me wrong, I like working at this company, but there is a certain person who is very high maintenance and just drains my energy.

Enough of that self-pity-work-sucks crap.

Some photography ideas:
-Ms. KS's superduper special assignment, which I have decided must be completed outdoors.
-Photo series:

  • Letters
  • Signs
  • Manholes
  • Jewelry in knots
  • Action
  • Cars
  • Matches
  • People (weak point)
  • Architecture

Suggestions are welcome.

I need to expand/improve my portfolio. Hrm.

In other news, I saw Resident Evil: Extinction the other night. I'm usually pretty critical of flicks and have low expectations of horror/thrillers. Surprisingly, I liked it pretty well, though there were several parts they could've improved on. Or omitted. As usual.

Observed on Metro this Morning:
Several people have this annoying habit of hanging onto the posts or overhead rails with their dear life...even when the train is not in motion.

Why is that annoying? That habit makes it really hard to squeeze by when I'm trying to get off the train, and requires me to say, "Excuse me, I need to get by," or if I haven't had sufficient dose of caffiene..."Let go of the f*cking rail and move!"

Once, there was a particularly large gentlemen who I accidentally helped let go of the rail by stepping on his toes. Accidentally. Honest.

I didn't feel too bad about it though.

0 Comments (Click here to comment):

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP