January 29, 2008

I have New Pictures! Really!

I just keep forgetting to load them. I'll try to remember to do it tonight. Practicing some macro photos using flash.

In other news: Apollo's favorite toy at the moment is my fuzzy sock. I'll have to find a new pair. It's no longer fuzzy, now matted and gross.

I finally got my ass in gear and made an appointment with a doctor that covers my insurance. The receptionist was pretty frustrating to deal with though. Our phone conversation went something like this:

    Her: "Why do you need to see the doctor?"
    Me: "I'm looking for a new doctor. And I need asthma inhaler prescription."
    Her: "Ok..." Few minutes later, "I'm sorry. Why did you need to see a doctor?"
    Me: "I'm looking for a new doctor. And I need asthma inhaler prescription. Is there something wrong?"
    Her: "No no, I'm just typing this up..." Few minutes later. "Ok, one more time, why did you want to see the doctor?"
    Me: I really wanted to say something like this, "My testicle just turned green." But I didn't have the guts. So I said, yet again, word for word, "I'm looking for a new doctor. And I need asthma inhaler prescription."
She actually asked me again, for the fourth time why I wanted to see the doctor. Oy vey. Not a good sign, eh?

I also asked for the hours. Monday through Thursday, 9 until 5. OK...Oh, but wait - the doctor leaves at 12. Of course, I had to ask why the office hours were until 5, if the doctor was gone at 12.
    Her: "The doctor goes to a different office."
    Me: "Yes, but why is this office open if the doctor isn't there?"
    Her: "For the patients."
    Me: "So you have patients there when the doctor isn't in?"
    Her: "No."
    Me: "...That makes no sense."
At that point, I just gave up, confirmed the appointment time and hung up.

0 Comments (Click here to comment):

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP