January 29, 2008

Fine Art...Bread

I don't have a lot of "stuff" to photograph. I'm a bit of minimalist, if you can believe it, despite the clutter I have lying around (really need to clean). No knick-knacks, little figurines, action dolls...

I did brainstorm a bit, in between proofing pages, this afternoon for new ideas with a friend's help (thanks, JC of Texas!). And I have KC's super-duper special assignment that I'm still pondering. In short, hopefully we'll have more interesting photos in the next few weeks.

Took these Sunday right after taking it out of the oven.

Doesn't that look divine!? It's already half gone! Yum yum!

0 Comments (Click here to comment):

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP