January 20, 2008

Bubble Challenge Part 2

Let me begin by saying, this part was harder than part 1. I need a third arm to be grafted onto me. Or an assistant.

Part two entailed using the light painting technique. Which meant I had to somehow engage the camera's shutter, blow the bubbles, and wave a flashlight all at the same time.

Don't ask how I managed.

Here's a refresher on what light painting is all about.




I managed to find a real laser light!
The following ones are the best of the bunch.
(I suggest clicking on them to get the full impact)

With a regular flashlight.

You couldn't see the bubbles well,
but I found those streaks from after the bubbles popped fascinating!

0 Comments (Click here to comment):

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP