December 30, 2007

Rain rain go away

It's dreary, gray and rainy here. I've spent nearly one and half days on my couch channel surfing instead of doing anything constructive.

I should be...take your pick:
1. Dancing in the rain
2. Cleaning/packing (hopefully find a new place soon)
3. Reading a book
4. All of above

I've been watching reruns of "What to Not Wear", and I find the concept of the show really appealing. Except the part where Stacey and Clinton makes fun of the poor, hapless victim behind her back. They fly you to NYC, give you a gift credit card to the tune of $5,000 and help you shop for clothes. I hate shopping, so the idea of having someone help me figure out what looks good on me AND giving me money is very appealing. Of course, I'd probably try cheat and use the CC on something else like camera gear. That's part of why I'm bad at dressing...I don't know what to buy, so I go the easy route and buy what I'd rather have - toys.

Someone nominate me. Really.

Please?

I've also decided that Sci-Fi really needs new people in charge. I'm getting tired of seeing the same old movie for the hundreth time in a week. I know there are hundreds, if not thousands, of sci-fi/fantasy movies out there. Let's show the other ones once in awhile, eh?

Here's a list to help you out, on an off-chance that a Sci-Fi manager/producer/director sees this:
Spaceballs
Alien flicks (except for the most recent two)
Red Sonja (or any other B flicks made during this decade other than Kull the Warrior)
Star Wars
Star Trek flicks (don't just show them when a new one is being released - randomize the timing a bit)
The Cave
The Descent
Godzilla
Starship Trooper
Lost in Space
Indiana Jones flicks
Etc.

Please?

0 Comments (Click here to comment):

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP