December 20, 2007

Fa la la la

I got a black posterboard. Well, it's more of a very dark gray. I couldn't find absolute black. It works though.

The balls are pretty.

Why spoons?
I wanted something shiny and contemporary.

If it weren't for the very visible reflection of the mini-studio running down the middle of the bottle, I might rate this ad-worthy.

Someone asked me this recently: "For every mini-studio picture you post [in this blog], how many do you actually take?"

Answer: About 10-20, depending on my mood. Part of the reason I take so many is because I'm still learning the finer points of basic photography. When I feel more comfortable in figuring out the light meter, iso, f-stop, etc etc, I imagine that number will drop. At least, until I add a new element(s) to master (such as shooting with reflectors or real diffusers).

And the other part is because I'm still figuring out my style.

4 Comments (Click here to comment):

Anonymous,  December 21, 2007 at 5:44 AM  

beautiful! -kr

alicia marie December 21, 2007 at 3:27 PM  

TWO BUCK CHUCK!!! It's the best, and I'm pretty sure the TJ's ads aren't as good as that picture!

I love the spoons picture. At some point, I would love to order some prints from you to frame!! I, for one, Love your style the way it is right now, but if you think you need to improve....

Jen December 21, 2007 at 7:10 PM  

Aww, thanks!

Knit me a scarf, I'll send you a print. ;)

alicia marie December 22, 2007 at 11:45 PM  

sweet! It's a deal! Colors? Yarn type?

I love the martini glass, the spoons and the ornaments, heck, they are all great! I love the darker background also, esp. with the ornaments.

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP