November 11, 2007

Pooped

I can't remember when I last had a weekend with nothing to do. It's been GO GO GO GO for the past few weeks. I did manage to snatch a few minutes to snuggle with Apollo this morning though.

Tomorrow is the Veteran's Day, so in honor of that, I went to Arlington Cemetery again and to the war memorials at the mall. Most of the pictures are on Flickr, I like most of them, although they need to be cleaned up a bit. Here are a few.

Men in uniform, yum.
Not so yum.

Domino, anyone?
Bloody leaves. Somehow poignant.

Somber view.

To see more photos, click on Apollo's picture to the right, and it should be on main page. If not, it'll be in the "Other" set, tagged Veteran's Day.

1 Comments (Click here to comment):

Anonymous,  November 13, 2007 at 7:14 AM  

jen - beautiful pics - I enjoy your blog!

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP