November 7, 2007

Headaches

First, little update - I loaded a few pictures from Shenandoah to Flickr (click on the picture of Apollo in the sidebar). If they're not on the main page, look for them in the "Other Pictures" set - they'll be tagged Shenandoah Park. These are completely unaltered pictures. Enjoy.

I've had a headache for the past couple days. It sucks. Fortunately, it isn't constant, it comes and goes. So I'm able to do my work without too much problem.

For some reason, I keep thinking about the old 80s commercials where they'd show people grimacing in shadows while a hammer pounded away at their heads. Or thick ropes twisted their brains into knots. Or a vise squeezed their skulls.

I don't know about the rest of the population, but my headaches don't feel like that. At least, I don't think they do...I've never had someone hit my head with a hammer, try to crush my skull with a vise or turn my brain into a tangled mess. I suspect that'd feel wholly different. Although my nose did get beaned by a softball (thanks, Sarah!) once. I remember that my parents rushed me home instead of the hospital, where they consulted my brother and sister to see if I had a broken nose. The siblings were in highschool at the time.

Different times.

1 Comments (Click here to comment):

alicia marie November 7, 2007 at 11:01 PM  

funny. I get the vice headaches...and I always picture those old commercials too. heading over to check out the pictures!!!

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP