November 19, 2007

Goals: 3. Me: 0

I wrote a couple weeks ago that I was going to do three things: Write, make a cover for my chair and make a mini-studio.

So far, I'm 0 for 3. But! I have a good reason. Well, for #2, anyhow. When I got the fabric out (which I purchased a long time ago), I realized that I probably should practice first since I don't have much fabric to spare.

So, I opted to make this instead...

What's this? Badly-matched checkerboard?

A really big, colorful mat for Apollo?

No...I have deemed this will be a "manly" bed for Apollo.
Apollo is barking his approval here...(or is it distaste?)

And I will use leftovers to make...something! I bought too much fabric.

1 Comments (Click here to comment):

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP