October 30, 2007

Here we go!

Pictures up the wazoo! I'll post a few more to the Flickr account.

Toy I made for Apollo, inspired by one I saw at Petsmart for $3.
This cost about 6 cents.


Gimme!


Mrrpmph!


Gimme!


Testing new lens without flash. Soft, and very yellow...
and he looks pretty fat.


Imitating The Flamboyance.


Wheee!


Here I come!



Ah, this is the life! Nothing like a good back scratch.

1 Comments (Click here to comment):

alicia marie October 31, 2007 at 11:35 PM  

ooh! I like the look that the new lens provides! I just want to lay down in the grass with Apollo in that last pic...he is so squishable!!!

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP