February 24, 2010

Assignment...Wednesday

I've been toying with this idea for awhile, ever since I saw a similar concept elsewhere. Now, I was just getting started with experimenting when I inadvertently broke the glass pane that I was using for the surface. Oops. I need to get some plexiglass. I still had a few ideas to try before picking the final version. But seeing as my shoot was cut short due to "technical difficulties"...here's the best of the bunch.

It doesn't make me go "wow!" but I think it's not bad for my first try. I'll pick up some plexiglass soon and figure out how to get that wow! factor.

0 Comments (Click here to comment):

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP