October 19, 2009

Rolling meadow as far as the eye could see


as long as you didn't look to the right.

Signs of civilizations are everywhere, even in the back country. Foo. Urban sprawl in Denver is a major problem. It's gotten to the point where towns in the mountains are actually growing at a significant rate, which is a fairly new trend.

I'm caught in between a rock and a hard place. I want to live somewhere where civilization isn't so obvious, yet still be close enough that I can eke out a living. I'm already starting to debate on whether to stay a few months or move again when my lease's up. Anyone have a suggestion on a location? I'd like to stay in the west, near the mountains.

I'm off to stare at a map.

1 Comments (Click here to comment):

Anonymous,  October 21, 2009 at 6:09 PM  

Stay where you are, there are so many things to do and see right there.

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP