October 30, 2009

Friday Apollo

Where I live, in between Denver and the foothills, we got about 20 inches of snow over the past two days. This region was pretty much shut down, and so I had plenty of time to shoot Apollo.

I cropped in for some of these pictures so that it's easier to see Apollo.

Here he is searching for the "flinger" (a flexible square frisbee).

And again. To get anywhere, Apollo had to leap every stride. He looked like a rabbit and made me giggle endlessly.

Apollo, the crazy dog that he is, loves to take a break and just chill out - literally - in the snow. Which concerns me a bit because he doesn't have a lot of hair on his groin area...he's kinda naked there, except for hair on his coinpurse. Ahem. I worry about frostbite. Maybe I should get him a coat? He'd look damned silly, though...But humiliating him is so fun!

I showed the above picture to a friend of mine, and this is what he had to say:

"He's like: "Hey! Hey mom! Hey! I'm freezing! Haha! I'm freezing my nuts off! If I had nuts, anyway! Hahaha!"
I have weird friends.

Buahaha! This picture slays me!

Happy boy

0 Comments (Click here to comment):

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP