September 15, 2009

U.S. Health Care

My initial impression is that, in short term, it will be expensive/costly - certainly more than $900M that's being touted right now, but in the long run, it will (hopefully) form the bones for an universal health care. And no, a universal health care system isn't bad - I've heard personal accounts from a number of people who live in Canada, Australia, France, Germany and Austria, and they were pretty positive.

The reform is a hot topic right now, and I haven't fully formulated my thoughts on it. I will post a summary of the reform and what it means to us all soon. I know many people are still confused and/or have wrong information about it.

In the meantime, here's a video clip made by Discover about the costs of our health care versus other countries that have universal health care.

0 Comments (Click here to comment):

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP