May 19, 2009

If Apollo could talk,

today, he'd be going:

"Foodlady, I'm hot. Fix it!"
"Foodlady, make the thunder stop!"
"Foodlady, stop working and make me feel better!"
"Foodlady, I don't like my water, I'm going to drink from the toilet bowl, k?"
"Foodlady, the air INSIDE is MOVING! It's ARMAGEDDON!"

Our first 90 degree day. Two days ago, it was 60.
Poor Apollo's phobia of thunderstorms seems to be getting worse as he gets older. He used to sleep through them.
He kept trying to climb through my legs to underneath the desk and twice tried to get behind the desk and almost knocked over my computer monitor and lamp - wires back there.
I had the water bowl by the fridge, I think because that area of the room doesn't get much air, it was too warm.
For some reason, Apollo freaks out if the wind blows into the apt. Dunno why. He's fine if we're outside.

My big ol' baby.

3 Comments (Click here to comment):

Anonymous,  May 21, 2009 at 4:53 AM  

When our dog got thunder storm phobic, we got her some doggie-downers from the Vet. Worked like a charm.

Jen May 21, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

I am going to try melatonin and/or rescue therapy first to see if they help. Apollo's anxiety isn't severe enough for me to consider downers just yet - although I'm not discounting it. He might need it in a couple years.

Thanks!

Jen May 21, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

Rescue therapy? I meant rescue remedy, oops.

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP