February 1, 2009

Sizzzlin' Hot!

I'm not the sort to go for the romantic Valentine claptrap, but it's a billion-dollar industry. Hey, if I can help stimulate the economy...then by all means, I'll pop in a pretty pink picture (the top picture) in my blog.

The shoe is one of Steve Madden's shoes, a low-range designer shoe. He does shoes that are hundreds and hundreds of dollars, but this particular line is for "poor" people like me. I think I paid about $80 for it a couple years ago. And it's about a half size too small for me. It's an expensive photo prop.

Welcome, February.

59 days until I move.

0 Comments (Click here to comment):

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP