January 6, 2009

Juju request and a picture

As some of you know, I've been looking for a new job. I recently found two jobs that sound like a perfect fit. It's about my level, and most of the job description fits what I already do. I applied, of course, and am hoping that one of them works out. Or that more positions will open in the next few weeks.

There are a number of other jobs I'm going to try for, but most of them aren't as good of a fit as the two I found today. So. knock on wood, cross my fingers and toes, toss some salt over my shoulder...

This isn't a stellar picture, but I like it for some reason. The colors are soothing, and the details, at first, are plain...then the little stuff starts to catch my eye and I keep looking at it. Something in this picture works.

0 Comments (Click here to comment):

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP