November 3, 2008

The Return of the.....

Teenage Loggerhead Ninja Turtle!

In other news, I'm working on creating a website to display my portfolio. It's only in the beginning stages though - I'm still messing around with the color schemes. My favorite right now is burnt reddish orange faded into grey for the background - it's really stunning and not too garish - but I'm worried that the orange color will clash and/or detract from the color pictures.

Also working on a story idea. It's NaNoWriMo - National Novel Writing Month. It started 3 days ago, and I'm already behind. Horrors! The goal is to write 50k words. I highly doubt I'll hit that, but I'm using this as an impetus to get on my rumpus and write!

0 Comments (Click here to comment):

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP