August 26, 2008

I can't believe...

-That Summer is almost over
-That the year's half gone
-That Apollo is almost F-I-V-E! He's almost middle-aged
-That I'm 25 again.
-That I'm still in DC
-That the job market sucks
-That the President still has his job (only 5 more months to go)
-That KR is getting married in less than 2 weeks
-That I got my period a couple days early - no period during wedding, hurrah
-That I'm the last single chick in this circle of friends
-That I'm still not seeing benefits of moving to a cheaper place (stupid car insurance) - there's September though
-That I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
-That I still haven't decided how to leave my mark on the world so that in 500 years someone remembers me. Making a cosmic dildo for astrologers to discover is funny but unrealistic.
-That I haven't written one word in my book in the past 3 months
-That I'm thinking about starting another one instead
-That when I was 15, I thought being single and unmarried at 25 would be awful
-That I didn't eat my first pizza voluntarily until I was 13
-That I didn't have a cheeseburger until College
-That I actually walked out of a salon with a haircut that I liked
-And paid $110 for it (tip included)

1 Comments (Click here to comment):

Anonymous,  August 26, 2008 at 8:09 PM  

That I still haven't decided how to leave my mark on the world so that in 500 years someone remembers me?.?.?...... You've left quite an impression on me. Granted, I won't live for 500 years but I'll remember you into my old age (which prolly isn't all that far away).

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP