April 21, 2008

Headaches Are Fun. Not.

One would think that, because I'm deaf, noises wouldn't bother me as much. But they do. Everytime my coworker sneezes, it feels like someone is stabbing me in my brain. And she sneezes often.

I could turn my hearing aid off, but I hate doing that...then I can't hear people when they sneak walk up behind me and scare the beejeezus outta me.

I have a few new pictures, I'll load them tonight.

1 Comments (Click here to comment):

nejyerf April 23, 2008 at 8:55 AM  

i am enjoying your photos and i was serious about buying the one of the orange martini glass. i really liked it and it would look good in my kitchen.

you should be so thankful that you don't work with me because when i sneeze it isn't just one or two sneezes it is a veritable volley of sneezes that leave me depleted and yet strangely fulfilled. there is a theory that sneezes are like mini orgasms.

but perhaps that was too much just then?!

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP