April 15, 2008

"Blue Period"

Finally got around to loading a few pictures. A few good friends and I went to the tidal basin in DC to visit the cherry blossoms. I totally forgot to fix the light balance from the last time I was shooting. Oops. Some of them are quite striking, though. Gotta love the happy accidents.


Look! Look! I think I stumbled onto something here.
Blue-toned pictures convert to sepia very nicely.


Little darker than I'd like, but can be fixed in photoshop, if I ever get it.
This isn't a spectacular picture, but I liked how the flowers just POPS out at you.
I can't decide if I like this or hate it.

0 Comments (Click here to comment):

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP