March 9, 2008

Man-Holes

"Man-Holes." Reading this makes me snicker every time. When I told a friend of mine (JC of Texas) I was going to do a photo series of manholes, he started cracking jokes about how it'd either be easy or hard (depending on joke) to get a guy to show his "hole."

A very plain man-hole.
Watery Man-Hole
Mm, not going there.
As I say whenever the topic gets too touchy..."Let's change the topic!"
Cute lab pup did not like Apollo and I walking by his fence.

1 Comments (Click here to comment):

alicia marie March 11, 2008 at 8:50 PM  

I love the man hole (heh heh) idea! They make a great series of pictures, and something you wouldn't normally think of.

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP