October 12, 2008

Shopping Is Hell

You'd think that because I'm a girl, I love shopping. WRONG! And if you think that, shame on you for buying into stereotypes.

Actually, I do like shopping somewhat. It's the people that drive me nuts. Every time I go to the stores, they're full of people who inevitably bug me somehow. They smell, they're noisy, they get in my way, are rude, are too slow, talk too loud, fart, and the worst of horrors...

They touch ME.

No, I'm not a germaphobic or one of those people who don't like to be touched, period. I just don't like having my personal space invaded by dozens of people all at once. Brushing up against me, breathing on me, coughing, sneezing, bumping, jostling, shoving, elbowing...

Another pet peeve of mine is when people walk verrrry slowwwwly. And somehow manage to take up the whole aisle. I think shoppers should follow the rule of road - walk slowly to the right, speedsters take the left side.

Or better yet, every time I got to the mall, banish all the shoppers.

0 Comments (Click here to comment):

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP